Saturday, 22 April 2017

Handicap Update #4

The handicap times for the second Handicap race on Thursday 27th April 2017 should be available Monday evening, they will be found from the link on the Handicap page of the Harriers. They will take into account Harriers runners times from Lydney Parkrun on Saturday 22nd, but not the Harriers runners times from the London Marathon on Sunday 23rd😉.

So far I've received offers of help from the following, along with the jobs I've allocated them, if I'm mistaken, please let me know.

Geoff Cram - results & start
Syd - start & finish
Dick - start & finish
Barry - timing keypad
Andy Creber - parking
Gareth - course marking

HELP - I still need two bakers, each to bake around 25 small pieces of cake. Let me know if you can help.

Please arrive early to pick up your Handicap race number.

Share cars were ever possible to help with parking, as space will be limited. There is some parking just off the road to The Cot, and at Fedw Woods. We will be double parking cars, so if you can't stay until the end of the evening, please don't park in the car park, or at least speak to the person doing the parking duties.

This races SPOT PRIZE will be awarded to the runner who wears the silliest socks(on their feet), as judged by me.

Hope to see you all there.

The Handicapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment