Monday, 8 July 2013

The Week Ahead 8 July 2013

Rose Inn Tuesday dear Reader. I see on the BB that Judith has got a full workforce, so why not have a run?

A special treat on Thursday: Rob Brown is putting on a nice woody run from the Brockweir Inn, with a drink and some food after. There's a nice 8 miler or a short cut of about 5.

Meet at LC at 6.50 as usual to share cars - parking is limited at Brockweir. You can put your car on the grass verge leading up the hill toward MacKenzie Hall. Be ready to run soon after 7.10.

2 comments:

  1. Anyone going from the Leisure Centre to the Rose Inn?

    What time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks to Rob B for a cracking run and foodsies last night. Man that course was BRUTAL!! Loved it tough, well done to all who ran especially my running partners who kept me going when I thought my legs were about to fall off :))

    ReplyDelete