Monday, 21 January 2013

The Week Ahead 21 Jan 2013

You will have heard by now dear reader that Tuesday's Bridge 5k Time Trial has been postponed to next week because of the weather.
In its place, and because of the slippery conditions on the roads and pavements, we are doing a session on the Leis Ctre field of 10 sets of 2 minutes fast/1 minute jog recovery. This worked very well the last time we were forced off the roads.
It may be advisable to wear shoes with a good grip and a head torch.
Thursday's run is planned for the Hayesgate route. If conditions are stll bad we may have to think again.  

1 comment:

  1. Well no ! I haven't been told. How were we told ? No E-mails, no phone calls, just a chance view of this particular note on the website. What was supposed to happen ?