Friday, 17 December 2010

Xmas Tree race on Sunday - update

The organisers are making a decision tomorrow morning whether to go ahead with Sunday's race, depending on the amount of snow we get overnight.

I will put a post on the blog as soon as I hear anything, likewise if anyone else hears anything please let me know!

Fingers xxxxx!!


1 comment:

  1. I was there this afternoon (Friday)and the course was generally fine, although it's the next 36 hours that could be the problem. Incidentally, the night orienteering scheduled for exactly the same bit of woodland, tomorrow night, has already been cancelled. Softies !